The Standard Slide and Glide sheet is the ideal solution to help reposition, rotate and transfer those less able from seated or laying positions.
User friendly, the Standard slide sheet is able to glide in multiple directions and the ultra-low friction material makes sliding transfers easy to perform; reducing the effects of friction to the skin.
The tubular, lightweight and durable design is easy to insert, move and remove. Our slide sheets are used for repositioning, moving and turning individuals easily.
- Robust design supports individuals of all weights
- Can be used any surface
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to store
- Ultra-low friction material
- Multi-directional glide
- Available in 8 sizes
- 122 x 71cm
- Washable up to 74 degrees
- Suitable for low temperature tumble dry
- 100% Nylon
Slide sheets, when used correctly, are incredibility handy and easy to operate. Follow our simple guidelines* to ensure safe moving and handling.
How to use:
- Remove packaging and unfold sheet
- Assist the individual onto their side
- Push the slide sheet under said individual
- Gently roll the individual onto their other side and adjust the slide sheet so it is positioned flat and comfortably under them
- Assist the individual back to their original seated or laying position
- Hold the top of the tubular slide sheet on either side and glide up or down, left or right
*We recommend seeking manual handling training to ensure correct use of our slide sheets.