The ProBed® Prestige Electric Dual Motor Profiling Bed is a high quality care and nurse profiling bed. this dual motor profiling bed is an ideal care and nursing bed for both home and professional use. This full profiling bed consists of knee and back rest adjustment options and side rails for added support. The price includes 3 year warranty.The ProBed® Nursing Bed range offers high quality profiling beds at a low cost. These beds have been designed with both the user and the carer in mind and provide quality advanced technology and durability.
The option for a pair of extra high cotside rails or a bed extension bracket including a full set of extra long cotside rails is also available. The extra high side rail ensures a safe environment if overlay mattresses are used. The rail simply sits on the top rail and is secured with two hand knobs. The rails are supplied in pairs and ar flat pack; a simple self assembly is required.
The extension kit allows you to extend the profiling bed by 22cm. The extension bracket can be fitted to the foot section of the bed. The kit includes a 22cm metal bed extension bracket and longer side rails
- British manufactured with german motors
- Attractive beech finish incorporating wooden head end, foot boards and full length side rails
- 4 section mattress support, 2-motor adjustment, separable for transportation
- Dual action head rest and knee break adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Dewert actuator system and 8 button non-locking handset as standard
- Removable mattress retainers at head and foot sections
- Ergonomic adjustment of head and foot sections
- Additional positioning of foot section by ratchet telescopic fittings
- Transport System and lock ensure, ease of transport and quick assembly
- This item requires simple self assembly outside our delivery area.
- Three year warranty – excluding head / foot boards and side rails.
- Outer Dimensions: 102.3cm width x 212.5cm length
- Total Weight: 91.5kg
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 175kg
- Maximum Patient Weight: 140kg
- Height Adjustment: 40 to 80 cm
- Adjustment Angle of Back Section 0 – 70 degrees
- Adjustment Angle of Foot Section 0 – 20 degrees