The Invacare Robin Ceiling hoist is a unique and innovative method of transfer for those with mobility issues. It is a comfortable and safe transfer which allows optimal communication between client and carer. The Dual Strap technology is the only hoist with this and does not rely on a spreader bar.
This product is price on application due to needing a site assessment prior to installation.
- Emergency stop and lowering
- Strap inlet self adjusts automatically to client body shape
- Hook self locks when weighted
- To avoid damage the hand control will release if excessive force is exerted
- Blue light illuminates when motor is in use and a signal light flashes when battery is low
- Simple charging of the motor through hand control holster
- An external battery is available if required
- Fail safe buttons on motor unit
- A scale is available as an option
- Hand control with clear icons and soft touch buttons.
- Length of motor: 27 cm
- Width of motor: 25 cm
- Height of motor: 20.3cm
- Strap length: 2.5 meter
- Strap length increments: 3 cm / 4cm
- Total product weight: 7.3 kg
- Max user weight: 200 kg /