Our popular In Chair Split Leg Sling offers exceptional support with a divided leg setting. The black, padded spacer fabric allows optimum comfort and airflow for temperature regulation whilst boasting a four-way stretch to reduce pressure, ideal for leave-in situations.
This comfortable sling can be applied from either a lying or sitting position and is well-regarded for its secure fit capability. The split leg design is in place of the common pommel feature and has no aperture, this allows for superior contouring to the legs to enhance comfort.
Versatile and easy to store, this sling is perfect for regular, everyday use. Our In Chair Split Leg slings have all been rigorously tested to allow for a maximum user weight of 220kg (35 stones).
- Robust purpose-led design ideal to support users for long periods of time
- Unique separate leg supports
- Lightweight, durable, water permeable material
- Easy to use
- Allows user to sit in upright position for optimum comfort
- Suitable from both sitting and lying positions
- Available in XS, S, M, L and XL
- Maximum User Weight 220kg (35 stones)
- Washable up to 90 degrees
- Suitable for low temperature tumble dry
The sling is made from a robust 3D breathable spacer fabric, technically designed and pressured mapped to prevent pressure related injuries.
We strongly recommend a sling without an aperture for all day in-situ use. Slings without an aperture minimise the risk of pressure related injuries caused by seams.