Our comfortable In Chair Hammock Sling offers exceptional support for those living with chronic pain. The black, padded spacer fabric allows optimum comfort and airflow for temperature regulation whilst boasting a four-way stretch to reduce pressure, ideal for leave-in situations.
This versatile hammock sling can be applied from either a lying or sitting position and is well-regarded for its secure fit capability whilst additionally being suitable for those with above the knee amputations. Our sling is renowned for providing superior support to the whole body and head to ensure maximum comfort levels are experienced when in use.
This sling comes supplied with loop fixings enabling it to be used with most hoists that use the conventional hook and loop (coat hanger) spreader bar system.
Versatile and easy to store, this sling is perfect for regular, everyday use. Our In Chair Split Leg slings have all been rigorously tested to allow for a maximum user weight of 220kg (35 stones).
- Durable purpose-led design ideal for those in chronic pain
- Highly versatile, suitable for above the knee amputees
- Offers superior support to whole of body and head
- Lightweight, stretchy, water permeable material
- Easy to use
- Allows user to sit in upright position for optimum comfort
- Suitable from both sitting and lying positions
- Integrated loop fixings
- Available in S, M, L, XL and XXL
- Maximum User Weight 220kg (35 stones)
- Washable up to 90 degrees
- Suitable for low temperature tumble dry
The sling is made from a robust 3D breathable spacer fabric, technically designed and pressured mapped to prevent pressure related injuries.