Our high quality Disposable Universal Sling with Clips are strong, supportive and reduces the risk of infection and cross contamination in care settings.
Providing the same reliable support as a standard sling, a disposable sling is designed to be issued for single patient use only as a hygienic method of patient transfer.
The Disposable Universal Sling offers great comfort and versatility when in use, whilst the material allows for a secure contour to the body. The integrated loops ensure this sling is an accessible choice, boasting compatibility with popular industry recognised hoists.
Once the sling is no longer required, or has been soiled, it can be disposed of and replaced easily. This sling option truly offers a very cost-effective way of managing the demands of user handling in the healthcare industry.
- Durable purpose-led design ideal for single person use
- Highly versatile and cost effective, the perfect solution for tight budgets
- Offers great support to whole body
- Single patient use only
- Prevents cross contamination and can be integrated into strict hygiene and/or infection policies
- Easy to use
- Can be used with a wide range of hoists
- Modesty loop, protects the patient’s dignity during lifting procedures
- Integrated clip fixings
- Available in S, M and L
- Maximum User Weight 230kg (36 stones)
- Polyurethane fabric, comfortable and secure for patient enhancement