Our high-quality disposable Type IIR Medical Face Masks are supplied in packs of 50, ideal for both personal and professional use.
Lightweight and comfortable, these blue, lightweight Type IIR medical fluid repellent facemasks can be worn for up to 4 hours. Featuring elasticated loop ear fastenings and a structured nose strip to contour to individual face shapes, the Type IIR Medical Face Masks securely fit to help protect against airborne particulates and contaminants.
The face mask offers bacterial filtration, designed to promote high comfort and low air resistance to reduce irritation to the skin.
Consisting of a high-quality, 3 Ply, fluid-resistant material, the Type IIR Medical Face Masks will help reduce the risk of infection in various environments such as healthcare, care homes, home care and hospitals.
Supplied in a convenient box for easy access and storage our disposable Type IIR Medical Face Masks are compliant to Type IIR standard and fluid repellent BFE >98%.
- Up to 4 hours of use
- Disposable 3 Ply
- High filtration BFE >98%
- Fully Compliant to EN 14683:2019
- CE Marked
- Comfortable, lightweight and durable
How to use:
- Wash hands before handling the mask
- Ensure the blue side faces outwards
- Place the structured edge over your nose
- Loop straps around ears
- Pinch structured strap to contour nose
- Adjust mask to avoid gaps
- Ensure mask covers mouth, nose, and chin
- Avoid touching the mask
- Remove and replace mask every 4 hours
- Discard of mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash hands after handling the mask
* Help to protect against airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with disease or infection.