The Detlis Bath Lift is an ultra modern bath lift has as sleeker appearance than many other clinical looking bath lifts on the market. Packed with advanced technology, the Detlis is developed with the help of Nursing Professionals and includes several excellent new features.
The Deltis Bath Lift is ultra sleek and easy to use, removing any issues that may occur when to entering or exiting the bath with a functional design that allows the bath lift to be separated into two parts for simple lifting and carrying.
The high quality materials ensure optimal safety and comfort
The Bathmaster Deltis is extremely lightweight while also durable, with the plastic construction giving the bath lift a modern feel while ensuring it is easy to clean and corrosion resistant. In addition to this, the technology within the bath lift is efficient and effective, enhancing the performance and battery life of the product. Comfort and support when lowering and reclining are also afforded through the ergonomically contoured seat and backrest, and the angle of recline can be selected between 10 and 40 degrees (depending upon the user’s preference).
A heavy duty version is also available with a max UW of 140kg/22st, supplied with a fast 1 hour charger. To discuss a price, please contact [email protected] or call 01423 500 666.
- One of the lightest reclining bath lifts on the market today
- Enables a user to get in and out of the bath with ease
- Compact frame fits virtually any bath tub
- All plastic frame for maximum durability and stability
- Latest batter technology ensures high performance
- Easy to clean, corrosion resistant
- Contoured seat and backrest for superior comfort
- Small, lightweight and easy to use hand controller
- Rubber suckers provide optimum safety when in water
- Large side flaps enable easy side transfers
- Bespoke, service free motor gives long term durability
- Requires no electrical or plumbing installation
- Comes complete with white covers
- Optional accessories include: swivel seat, swivel transfer seat, pommel for leg separation, height risers – set of 6
- 2 Years guarantee
- Seat size excluding side flaps: W 375 x D 500mm
- Seat size including side flaps: 695 x D 500mm
- Backrest size: H 680 x W 350mm
- Minimum seat height: 69mm
- Maximum seat height: 455mm
- Backrest angle adjustment: 10° – 40°
- Footprint: 560mm x 295mm
- Seat weight: 6.8 kgs (15 lbs)
- Backrest weight: 3.7 kgs (8.25 lbs)
- Max UW: 140kg / 22 stone