Beaucare Powder Free Vinyl Gloves are comfortable and easy to work with. Ideal for short-term, low-risk tasks involving non-hazardous materials, such as undertaking various tasks rated to a medical grade of 1.5 AQL.
These disposable, single-use Vinyl Powder Free Gloves are suited to those who are concerned about latex allergies and other conditions, as the gloves are made from material which doesn’t contain any latex.
Beaucare’s Vinyl Powder Free, non-sterile gloves can be worn on either hand with beaded cuffs making them easy to fit and remove. These clear vinyl gloves eliminate the effects of dry skin and irritation associated with powdered vinyl gloves, making them suitable for sensitive skin.
Full compliance with EN 455 1/2/3. Suitable for use within the food, cleaning, medical or care industries.
- Powder-free, transparent
- Can be worn on either hand
- Suitable for light cleaning tasks where there is no contact with strong chemicals
- Latex-free and powder-free
- Food safe and ideal for food preparation
- Available in easy-to-use dispenser pack
- Full compliance with EN 455 1/2/3
How to use:
- Remove from pack
- Insert clean, dry hands into glove
- Discard of when used
- Wash hands after use