The ATMO® Anemi 11 is an alternating air full replacement high risk mattress which has a static and active mode in order to meet the user’s individual needs. It is an ideal therapy mattress for different positions and treatments that suit high risk patients and provides pressure ulcer treatment up to stage IV. The static mode is ideal for those who suffer from spinal injuries such as fracture of instable vertebrae.The Anemi is made of the highest quality material and technology, it is a long lasting an reliable choice for both home and professional use.
- Risk: High
- User Weight Capacity: 180kg/28st
- Size: 200 x 90 x 20cm
- Modes: Dual Dynamic/Static
- Type: Full Replacement
- 19 x 20cm tall air cells for maximum pressure relief and therapy
- Micro ventilated air cells from shoulder to waist
- Modular air cell construction for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Pillow function of 3 static air cells
- Fast deflation CPR facility
- Both visual and audible alarm when the pressure is low or there is a power failure
- Low energy usage power unit, using less than half the power of a 25 watt light bulb
For safety, the distance from the top of the mattress to the top of the side rail should be 220mm.